Singles: Monday, August 1, 2022
Doubles: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Singles: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Doubles: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Competitor check-in is at 7:00am for both days
1280 Fletcher Pkwy
El Cajon, CA 92020
Transplant Recipients, Living Donors, Corneal, Tissue Recipients,
Bone Marrow Recipients, and International
**2022 TGA Bowling Singles Results**
**2022 TGA Bowling Doubles Results**
**2022 TGA Bowling Mixed Doubles Results**
Youth, Women, and Men- Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
*NOTE: Partners must be from the same division as male/male, female/female. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes.
Mixed doubles is restricted to same division, male/female partners. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes for mixed doubles.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for bowling.
2. Partners must be from the same team. Competitors are restricted from partnering with a different team member.
3. Competitors must supply their partner on their own or with their team managers help.
4. The age category of competition for doubles and mixed doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners the day of Opening Ceremony – July 30, 2022.
1.There will be a three game series in both the singles and the doubles competition.
2. Competitors will have the opportunity to enter the handicap scoring category with a certified sanctioned handicap. Competitors will use their highest sanctioned average (minimum 21 games) from their last bowling season to determine their handicap for the competition.
3. Handicap will be based on 90% of 220.
4. If a sanctioned average is not provided, competitors will bowl in the scratch scoring category.
5. Both doubles partners need to submit an average to be eligible for the handicap scoring category. If not, they will be placed in the scratch scoring category.
6. The highest combined score in each competition is the winner.
1. Singles- Medals will be awarded to first, second, and third to Division 1 and Division 2 athletes by age group and gender in the Handicap Scoring Category and the Scratch Scoring Category.
2. Doubles (Male/Male or Female/Female)-
- First, second, and third to Division 1 by age group and gender (Handicap)
- First, second, and third to Division 1 by age group and gender (Scratch)
- First, second, and third to Division 2 by age group and gender (Handicap)
- First, second, and third to Division 2 by age group and gender (Scratch)
3. Mixed Doubles (Male/Female)-
- First, second, and third to Division 1 (M/F) by age group (Handicap)
- First, second, and third to Division 1 (M/F) by age group (Scratch)
- First, second, and third to Division 2 (M/F) by age group (Handicap)
- First, second, and third to Division 2 (M/F) by age group (Scratch)
1. Designated team captains will submit doubles team names at check-in. Doubles team competitors must be pre-registered to compete in the event.
2. Team captains may NOT submit doubles participants that are not pre-registered for scheduled doubles event.
3. Bowling staff will be responsible for queuing competitors and directing them to the appropriate lanes.
4. Children 10 and under will use gutter pads.
The United States Bowling Congress rules apply (www.bowl.com). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, bowling staff must record all competitors and scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.