April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), and Living Donors
2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Bowling competition is open to registered competitors only. Find a local bowling center and complete three consecutive games to be eligible for the bowling competition. Only singles bowling is being offered. Competitors will have from April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021 to complete three consecutive games and submit their bowling results on the Bowling Results Form below.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Bowling.
2. Must record the total for your consecutive three games and submit your results on the Bowling Results Form below. Competitors can self-record scores or obtain scores from the bowling center scoring system.
3. Must complete three consecutive bowling games and submit results no later than July 1, 2021.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
1. Medals will be awarded to competitors who submit a valid score from three consecutive games.
2. Please submit your results using the Bowling Results Form below.
3. Only one one result submission per person.
4. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
BOWLING RESULTS FORM *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.