April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), and Living Donors
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games is introducing a new competition, entitled Tx Tok, in which competitors use their creativity to create a short, 60-second video celebrating their transplant story.
- Your transplant or donation story
- Thanking your donor/donor family
- Song or dance
- A video of you competing from home
Go for it! You TikTokkers know what to do!
All videos will be featured on the Foundation's TikTok account. Stay tuned for more details.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Tx Tok.
2. Must record a 60-second or less video and submit to Josh Sweedyk at j.sweedyk@transplantLF.org
, no later than July 1, 2021.
3. Post and tag @TransplantLifeFoundation on TikTok and use the hashtag #TGA2020
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
1. Each registered Tx Tok competitor who submits a video will receive one TGA Gold medal.
2. Only one video submission per person.
3. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.