July 17, 2021 *200yd IM & 500yd Freestly Only
July 18, 2021 *All Other Swim Events
12:00pm to 5:00pm *Day One
8:00am to 4:00pm *Day Two
Berkeley Aquatic Center
629 Central Ave
New Providence, NJ 07974
Transplant Recipients, Living Donors, Corneal & Tissue Recipients,
Bone Marrow Recipients, and International
The swimming competition will have to following for men, women and youth.
|Men & Women Individual Events||Youth Individual Events|
|Freestyle: 50yd, 100yd, 200yd, 500yd||Freestyle: 25yd (5-under), 25yd (6-10),
|Breaststroke: 50yd, 100yd||Breaststroke: 50yd (11-13)|
|Backstroke: 50yd, 100yd||Backstroke: 50yd (11-13)|
|Butterfly: 50yd||Butterfly: 50yd (11-13)|
Relay Swim Events:
Men Women Mixed
Freestyle 4x200yd Freestyle 4x200yd Freestyle 4x200yd
Medley 4x200yd Medley 4x200yd Medley 4x200yd
*Note: Relay teams can be mixed age groups (14 and older), but athletes must all be from the same division and same team.
1. Competitors must be pre-registered.
2. The age category of competition for relays will be determined by the younger age of the swimmers on the day of Opening Ceremony – July 16, 2021.
Competitors will compete in their own gender, age category and division. All events will be timed finals. When there are multiple heats in an event, the ranking of the competitors for medals will be based solely on time.
Medals will be awarded to first, second, and third in each event to Division 1 and Division 2 athletes by gender and age group.
1. Swimming staff may combine events/divisions based on schedule and number of competitors. This will not affect medal award categories.
2. Flotation devices will be allowed for children 5 & under.
3. Team captains may NOT submit relay participants that are not pre-registered for scheduled relay event.
4. Children under 14 cannot mix with adults.
5. Swimming staff will be responsible for queuing competitors prior to the scheduled heat and will direct athletes to the start lane.
6. The pool is 25 yards in length.
7. For the mixed relay, there can be no greater than 2 males per team.
United States Masters swimming rules apply (www.usms.org). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, swimming staff must record all competitors and times/scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.