April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow)
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Youth Olympiad competition is open to registered youth competitors only. The individual events that make up the Youth Olympiad are listed below. Competitors are encouraged to complete all events at, or near home. Youth Olympiad competitors will receive one TGA Gold medal regardless of the number of events completed. When finished with all the events, please submit results to the Youth Olympiad Results Form below.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Youth Olympiad.
2. Must be 13 years of age or younger.
3. Must complete events and submit results on the Youth Olympiad Results Form below no later than July 1, 2021.
4. Only one result submission per event, per person.
5. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
All competitors who submit a result will receive a medal.
YOUTH OLYMPIAD RESULTS FORM *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
Basketball free throw shooting
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.